Thursday, April 16, 2009

April16th


Jett had another great day. He is just the happiest baby and it doesn't bother him at all to be messed with by all of the doctors and nurses (and mommy, daddy and jace). He tolerated the pedialyte well so they began feeding him breastmilk today. So far he has had 3 feedings of breastmilk and has done great with it. The nurses measure how much of the milk is absorbed by aspirating the tube going in his belly and so far he has digested all of the milk. He only received a tiny bit of milk during each feed but so far so good!

3 comments:

  1. Jeremiah 29 says "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." This is my constant prayer for Jett. Love you ALL, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jett is absolutely beautiful! I have been reading your post each day and love the updates. I wish we were closer so we could visit. Jett and Jess are blessed to have a mommy like you. I am so very proud of you. We are praying for you and yours daily.

    Love,
    Cousin Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at all his pictures. The video of Jace and Jett is priceless! I cannot believe how much he looks like Jace. And he is becoming such a little chunky monkey :) You guys are in my thoughts and prayers everyday!
    Love ya
    Julie

    ReplyDelete