Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 20th




Jett was a pleasant little man again today. During my visit he was awake for most of the time. I gave him a sponge bath and washed his hair and then was able to give him his bottle which is now 10 mls. I spoke with my social worker and she is arranging a meeting with all of the doc's for me. There are so many different specialties involved in Jett's care, we just wanted to know what's next for him and if we are getting close to bringing him home. It seems like he is doing so well and I know he has a long way to go before we bring him home but want to know if they think he's on track to come home in a month or 5 months.


Oh, and last night he weighed 8 lbs 7 oz. He is just amazing, we call him our little FIGHTER JETT!!!

Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers and encouraging words you send our way!!







3 comments:

  1. Love to hear about ya'll. Thanks for keeping me posted via the blog. I pray for you every day. Auntie Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be my favorite picture so far! He looks abolutely adorable and I think looks so much like Jace in the photo. Great to hear the news that he is taking the milk well. What a great milestone that he reached! Way to go Fighter Jett!!!

    Love,
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a cutie like his big brother. Thanks for keeping us up to date.
    Praying,
    Love you,
    Aunt Kathleen

    ReplyDelete