Monday, July 27, 2009

Quick Post

Jett's been back in the hospital since Friday. He began feeling poor on Wednesday and then developed a low grade fever so we brought him in for evaluation. Somehow the poor baby has RSV again and also has c-dif. He feels terrible and is in pain. We are managing and getting along well this hospitalization. I just dropped Jace at my moms and am on my way to to relieve Pj so he can go to work. Tag team parenting!!!

Friday was supposed to be the surgery to re-connect the boy. I am uncertain at this point if the surgeons will proceed...I would be surprised and I am reluctant to them do it anyhow!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, PJ, Jace and Jett,
    I love the cute new pictures of the boys. Wish I was there to give them a hug.(and a hug for mom and dad too!)
    You two are doing a great job with your tag teaming. I hope and pray the surgery happens and is miraculously successful! Love you. auntie Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I hope and pray all is going well in the hospital and you and PJ are holding up to the demands!!!
    Love to you all.
    Auntie Becky

    ReplyDelete