Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday

Jett was officially RSV free on Friday. His breathing continues to be very labored especially when he gets upset. He has had a series of Xrays and more cultures, this time on his sputum. They wanted to see if he had Pneumonia or MRSA in his lungs. All cultures have come out negative thank goodness! We are hoping to have some sort of progress this week. The surgeon and neonatologist are supposed to get together tomorrow and come up with a game plan.

Early this a.m. my mom took my dad to the ER. They admitted him b/c he was having some stomach and side pain. They also ran a series of tests and it was not cardiac in nature...yeah! I believe the word is he had gall stones. My mom's actually on her way home with him now and I will find out more.

I will post more info as I get it.

Love

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for no RSV!!! I hope your dad is feeling better and they find out what is wrong. Can't wait to see you, Jace and PJ on Saturday at baby Kahn's baptisim!

    Cara

    ReplyDelete