Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 9th











The cultures came back yesterday evening and were negative for any growth which is a very good thing. We were worried the central line was infected which means they would have to take it out. It is commonly referred to as Jett's "life line" so we don't want anything to happen to it. He also pulled out the tube they put in his nose but they didn't replace it b/c he has taken his bottles ok today. Jett's breathing has also improved so whatever was going on hopefully is behind us. I haven't tried nursing him in several days although I may tomorrow if he seems to have the energy he had today.


I love the pictures above. The two of Jace are from Chick-Fil-A, we were going down the slide. He also took pictures of me but I have left those out by no mistake. The one of Jett on the left was from earlier in the week and the other one just cracks me! Jett looks so mad....probably b/c they put that darn tube in his nose again!!!


I hope everyone has a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!!! Love Liz








4 comments:

  1. I'm writing on Sunday May 10th...Mother's Day. I don't think I know a better mother than you Liz. You and PJ are such warm caring wonderful parents! I was blessed today by all of my children...Eric, Merry and Kaleigh; Liz, PJ, Jace and Jett; Nick and Vicky. What a wonderful day....Our little Jett is improving by baby steps from a difficult and trying week....Thank You Lord for the blessed day. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth I hope you had a great Mothers Day. Glad to hear Jett's blood work came back good. Hopefully he will he keep going in the right direction. New pics are adorable, he does look a little mad doesn't he?? Were still praying for you guys, take care!!
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAppy Mother's day Liz. Sorry to hear about little Jett but he is in good hands with you as his mommy. :)

    Chris Silveira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz,
    I am so happy you had a good Mothers Day! I love the new pictures of Jace and Jett. Miss you and hope to see you soon! You guys are in my prayers daily!
    Love ya
    Julie

    ReplyDelete