Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 3rd still



The doctors said I can nurse Jett every three hours but unfortunately today I was only at the hospital for one feeding. I absolutely love this time we share together...finally I am able to be his mommy and take part in his care like no once else can!! The past few days I've been able to nurse him twice daily but unfortunately it's just so hard to balance everything. We are trying to get into a routine to help Jace and our lives to get back to normal. I've been going in the morning through his noon feeding and then meet Pj downstairs at 1:30. Jace has had no interest in the hospital so he stays with Pj and then I takeover when he comes to the hospital. Pj spends time with Jett before he goes to work between 4 and 5. He had been going back to the hospital after work around 11 pm or later but he has not gone the last few nights and hopefully getting some rest. Today is our 4 year wedding anniversary, he is at work this evening and Jace and I went on a date with Nana and Pop to Steak n Shake. Pj and I will go on a date later this week!


I hope to download some pics tomorrow and post....he is adorable and getting huge. Last I heard he was 9 lbs 8 oz and that was a few nights ago.


xoxo

liz


1 comment:

  1. Liz,
    I continue to pray for your family. I am so thankful for the good news of a patent lower bowel for Jett. I got to see Jace today and talk with him via webcam. Love his haircut! Looks like his summer do. Also loved Vicki's soccer pictures of Jace. Thanks for keeping us posted.
    A. Becky

    ReplyDelete